We are actively monitoring the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic and CDC guidelines for disease spread and prevention. To ensure the safety of our team and our customers, the following precautions will be taken during Aptora University events.
- Temperatures will be taken using a touchless thermometer at the entrance to the training room. Participants with a temperature >100.4° F (38°C) will not be allowed to participate in training.
- Masks are REQUIRED to be worn by everyone. These will be provided, however; you are welcome to bring your own.
- Alcohol-based hand sanitizers will be available at each workstation and near all common areas.
- Boxed lunches and individually wrapped snacks will be served.
- Drinks will be provided in bottles and cans.
- Workstations with networked computers will be provided to simulate a real multi-user environment, these stations will be sanitized daily. They will be positioned to allow six feet of distance between participants.
- All surfaces, door handles, workstations, and other “touched” areas will be sprayed with sanitizer or wiped down regularly with an antibacterial solution throughout each day.
- Shaking of hands and any type of physical touch will be avoided. Instead, we will greet each other with a wave or nod.
- Happy Hour on Tuesday evening will be canceled.
- We ask that any participant experiencing COVID-19 type symptoms such as fever, cough, intestinal changes, or difficulty breathing, self-isolate until symptoms are no longer present.
- If you have had direct exposure to someone with COVID-19 within 14 days of the event, we ask that you cancel your training and reschedule for a later Aptora University.
Thank you very much for your cooperation in helping us make sure we all stay well. We look forward to seeing you soon!