Our Project Management and Cleaning Business Software
Do you need help running your cleaning company? We can help you run your company more efficiently than ever before! Owning and managing a cleaning business can be characterized by long hours, low profits, stressed-out owners, and employees with low morale. You need a service management software company who understands your cleaning business.
What We Offer the Cleaning Industry
If you’re in the cleaning and maintenance business, you came to the right place. We specialize in helping companies that perform cleaning services become more profitable and easier to manage. We understand the cleaning industry. Our flagship service business software, Total Office Manager Enterprise, was specifically designed to manage a cleaning business.
We have cleaning companies using our cleaning business software to do their accounting, scheduling, repair, maintenance, service agreements, and point of sale (POS). In fact, Total Office Manager was designed by a lifelong contractor who understands the cleaning and maintenance industry.
Your employees will love our smart phone mobile software. This smart phone cleaning business software allows you to dispatch service calls, schedule appointments, enter payroll time sheets, update work orders, select materials used (if any), lookup history, capture signatures, process credit cards, print invoices, and more.
The Story Behind Total Office Manager
James R. Leichter, a lifelong contractor, needed a better way to run his service and installation business. Frustrated with accounting software that was either “one-size-fits-all” or totally overpriced, James assembled a dream team of software programmers and accounting professionals and set out to make his own service business management software. Total Office Manager is the result of five intensive years of development and more than six more years of fine tuning. The result is your cleaning business software solution that probably looks and functions a lot like what you may have always dreamed of owning.
Here are some of the many features available in this powerful cleaning business software solution that will make your cleaning and maintenance business more organized, efficient, and profitable:
- Comprehensive Security System
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Employee and Vendor Management
- Certified Payroll with USA Updates
- Dispatching (electronic drag-and-drop)
- Telephone Messaging System
- Caller Identification with Instant Lookup
- Integrated Appointments
- Marketing Campaign Manager
- Sales and Estimating
- Flat Rate Pricing Books*
- Credit Card Processing (with batch)
- ACH Payment Processing (with batch)
- AIA® Billing System
- Invoicing and Accounts Receivable
- Sales Opportunity Manager (sales leads)
- Inventory and Item Management
- Purchase Orders and Automated Reordering
- Bills and Accounts Payable
- Fixed Asset Manager with Depreciation
- General Ledger (full double entry)
- Credit Card Management
- Banking and Bank Reconciliation
- Service Agreement Management
- Comprehensive Job Costing
- Report Designer and Navigation Center
- Import and Export Facility
- Mobile Smart Phone/iPad Remote Access*
- Field Mapping and Directions**
- MS SQL Server Enterprise Database Utilities
- Point of Sale (POS) Option
What you can expect from Total Office Manager
Complete Business Software – Combine your accounting, certified payroll, scheduling, dispatching, service agreements, customer equipment mobile field management, and more in one program. Save time and reduce costly mistakes because there is absolutely no double-entry.
Drag-and-Drop Scheduling & Dispatch Board – Minimize the time it takes to manage and assign each service call with a graphical schedule board and advanced dispatching.
Financial Analysis and KPIs – Your service or construction company needs to know where it stands in terms of profitability, solvency, efficiency, and risk. Our cleaning business software will tell you these things and more.
Expandability – With advancements in technology, such as integration with the Microsoft SQL Server database engine, the Enterprise Edition can hold more data without causing noticeable slowdown.
Request A Free Demo
We do not spam. We will only contact you regarding a free demo of our cleaning business software, Total Office Manager®. Interested in learning more? Click here for a video tour.[pwebcontact id=1][/pwebcontact]