Mobile II® – Mobile Field Service Software
Aptora Mobile II is our completely re-engineered mobile field service software solution. This is a cutting edge software program that connects your browser based Smartphone (iPhone, iPad, Android, Blackberry, etc.) device or tablet to your Total Office Manager software.
Experience the following anytime from any handheld device:
- Run financial metrics
- Update work orders
- Accept payments
- Capture signatures
- User specific access
- Completely paperless
- Print and email from the field
- Safe and secure system
Caller ID Server
Total Office Manager’s Caller ID Server add on will save you time, reduce clerical erros, and help you look more professional. When the telephone rings, Total Office Manager users are notified of the incoming call. If the caller is on file, a click of a button will take you to their record.
- Inbound Caller ID
- Outbound Caller ID
- Pop-up Customer Records
- Personalized Phone Calls
- Future expandability
CALL 877.232.7978 FOR DETAILS
The Aptora Bar Code Scanner comes with the following the following specifications:
- With a built-in rechargeable battery, it provides the largest number of scans and a full day of service in the highest usage profile once fully charged.
- Equipped with a large-capacity inventory which can save 500-10000 codes, the Aptora Bar Code Scanner works as convenient as working on a portabl USBdisk.
- Compatible Operating Systems: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, MAC OS X and other OS PC or laptop with USB port.
Credit Card Swipe
The Aptora Credit Card Swipe comes with the following details and specifications:
- 1,2, 3 TRACKS applicable and ISO, ANSI and AAMVA compatible including credit cards, gift cards, drivers license, ATMs, and more.
- USB interface – Simply plug and play. NO installation required.
- Unit has been specifically programmed to work with Total Office Manager and will also work for most other applications
- 5ft (150cm) cable length
- Bi-directional leading capability
- LED indicator. Green light is on when connected.
- Uses standard USB 2.0. Designed for Windows, 7, 8, and 8.1 as well as other newer MS Windows server applications.
Point of Sale (POS Light)
Our light POS system is perfect for contractors that need to manage low volume walk-in customers. This system was intended for light POS applications (where retail sales is not the main business and or your POS needs are not overly complex).
POS Light for Total Office Manager includes special features and hardware that turn TOM into an electronic cash register.
- USB cash drawer
- USB credit card swipe
- Bar code scanner
- Cables and power adapter
- Access to additional features within TOM Enterprise Edition