The Add Job Type form is used to setup a new job type names within overall Job Types List. This form is hierarchal in nature and allows the user of Total Office Manager to create the own structure to match their particular industry.
From the main menu, click Company | Lists | Job Type List, then right click anywhere in the list and choose ‘New Job Type’ from the pop-up menu.
Field & Button Definitions
- Type Name – Used to name the job type.
- Subtype of – Used to select a “Parent” job type under which this entry would be a subtype.
- OK – The OK button saves the settings and closes the form.
- Cancel – The Cancel button exits the form without saving any changes.
- Next – Saves the settings and opens a new blank form ready to create another job type.
- Inactive – When ticked, the Inactive checkbox causes the job type to become inactive.