The Payment Methods List is used to manage the various ways you receive payments from customers.
From the main menu, click Customers | Lists | Payment Method List.
Perhaps the easiest way to use this list is through it’s right-click menu.
- To create a new payment method, right click anywhere in the list and choose New Payment Method from the pop-up menu.
- To edit a payment method, right-click on it and choose Edit Payment Method from the pop-up menu.
- To delete a payment method, right-click on it and choose Delete Payment Method from the pop-up menu.
- To inactivate a payment method, right-click on it and choose Make Payment Method Inactive from the pop-up menu.
- To export whatever information is currently displayed in the list, right-click anywhere in the list and choose Export List from the pop-up menu.
Creating a New Payment Method
- Right click anywhere in the Payment Methods list and select “New Payment Method” from the pop-up menu. The Add Payment Method window will appear.
- Name the new “Payment Method”. Examples would include “Visa” or “Money Order”.
- Choose a “Payment Type”. The three payment type choices are Cash, Check, or Credit Card.
- Click the OK button to save and exit the form, or click Next to save the form and create another.
- A payment method can be inactivated from within its own form by ticking the Inactive checkbox.