Sales Opportunity Manager
Improve Customer Experience
Gain powerful insights on the entire customer journey and use that information to improve marketing and sales communications.
Custom User Defined Fields
Create custom fields for your customer accounts unique to your business needs.
Easily Add New Sales Opportunities
Quickly add sales opportunities including priority, probability, sales stage, marketing source, desired product or service, and estimated sales revenue.
Sales Person Assignments
Easily assign the correct sales person to each opportunity for follow up and sales management.
- Friendly Easy To Use Interface
- Generous Field Lengths and Room for Notes
- AIA® Billing Option
- Sell From Multi-Locations Including Trucks
- Create Flat Rate Pricing Books
- Import Vendor Items and Pricing
- Highly Detailed Sales History
- Automated Sales Commissions
- Attach Documents to Jobs
- Unlimited Notes Per Job or Client
- Preferred Vendor Tracking
- Best Price Tracking
- “On File” Credit Card Storage
- Heavy Duty Credit Card Security
- Strong Credit Card Number Encryption
- Credit Card Number Validity Checking
- Multiple Default Payment Methods
- Batch Check ACH Processing
- Batch Credit Card Processing
- Canadian Payment Options Available
- Supports Progress Billing
- Handles Down Payments and Retainage
- Multiple Sales Tax Rates and Authorities
- Line-By-Line Item Sales Tax Methods
- Group Sales Tax Items Together
- Handles Sales on Consignment (floor plan)
- Built-in Sales Opportunity Manager
- Built-in Customer Relationship Manager
- Create Credit Memos and Refunds
- Automatic Invoice Payment Application
Integrated Appointment Setting
Schedule sales calls with the built-in appointment setting functionality. Includes notes, scheduled date and time, and set reminders.
Sales Leads by Marketing Source Reports
Report on the types of sales leads including both online and offline efforts such as referrals and tradeshows. Then determine what types of leads generate the biggest closure rates to improve marketing and sales planning.
Full Sales Dashboard for Managers
Know instantly at any given time exactly what your current sales volume is. Know the numbers for each sales person and how they rank within the sales team. The dashboard also includes monthly, quarterly and annual revenue and much more.
- Extensive Lookup and Search Capability
- Popup Notes by Client or Job
- Past Due and Over Credit Limit Alerts
- Password Protected Credit Hold
- Print Warehouse Pick Tickets
- Automatic Purchase Order Creation
- Email Estimates as a PDF Attachment*
- Create and Reuse Estimate Templates
- Unlimited Markup Methods
- Unlimited Markup Tables
- Track Estimated and Actual Gross Profit
- Preference to Sell Out of Stock Items
- Assess Finance Charges
- Print Statements and Past Due Notices
- Statement Report Designer
- Invoice/Sales/Proposal Report Designer
- Exclude Friends and Family from Notices
- Rock Solid Security and Auditing
- Optional Mobile Management
- Dozens of Sales and A/R Reports
- Training Videos and Manuals
- Comprehensive Context Sensitive Help
*Required MS Outlook, Express, or Mail, an email account, and an internet connection.
Live Demonstrations Performed by Professionals
The best way to learn about Total Office Manager’s comprehensive sales and A/R system is to attend one of our live no sales BS product demonstrations. Please contact us for more information at 913-492-9930.
Specifications subject to change without notice.
Work in Progress (WIP) or Construction in Progress (CIP)
Revenue and costs are not to be recognized on financial statements as income and expense until the job is complete, or in some cases as certain milestones are completed for the job. This gives managers a more accurate assessment of financial performance.
Percentage of Completion
Invoice clients based on percentages of completion and milestones. Get paid faster and improve cash flow.
Easy Retainage Management
Track which clients owe your company retainage (or hold-backs) and automatically invoice them at the correct time. Keep money flowing into your business.
Receive and Track Down Payments
Easily receive a down payment for jobs (even in the field) and apply that to the balance when complete.
Create Unlimited Invoice Terms
Make it easy for clients to pay on time with custom terms and reduce the headache of applying payment discounts and late payment penalties.
Automatically Calculate Early Payment Discounts
The Receive Payment system automatically calculates customer payment discounts. Save time and reduce mathematical errors.
Credit Hold Management
Place clients on credit hold so you do not miss an opportunity to collect when they call for service or warranty work. You can optionally apply a secret password to anyone on credit hold.
Print Customized Statements
Get paid faster with 100% customizable statements. We offer many ways to quickly select only the people you want to sent statements to. We even have a “Friend” feature that prevents statements or finance charges from ever being applied.
Access Finance Charges
Easily access finance charges using numerous rules and calculation methods. If your client pays you but withholds the finance charge, you can painlessly reverse that charge on the fly.
We offer internet based training and on-site training. We have produced a set of videos and manuals that guide you through most processes.
Technical Support and Updates
We know that there is no substitution for being able to just pick up the telephone and talk to someone knowledgeable. That’s why Aptora is known for its outstanding technical support.
- All technical support is performed “in-house” by trained professionals. We provide our technicians with extensive ongoing training. If they do not have the answer, they can speak with someone in our company that does have the answer.
- We do not farm out software programming services or technical support to other countries.
- We have employees, not contractors working from home.
- Our support staff is highly qualified and made of technicians, programmers, and accountants.
No software is perfect and neither is Total Office Manager. The difference is that we will own up to our mistakes and fix them quickly without excuses. Aptora is very aggressive when it comes to enhancing and perfecting Total Office Manager. Updates are easily downloaded from the internet. We offer a variety of support packages to fit any need or budget.