Equip yourself with the right tools at Aptora University.
The Most Extensive Total Office Manager® Training.
2023 Student Enrollment Begins Soon!
Next Workshop: TBD
Inventory Management and Aptora Mobile II
- Single Day Mobile II Training for $600
- Two Day Inventory Management $900
- All three days – All Access $1499
The systems we will be working with will require a certain level knowledge and experience for the students to get the most out of the training. We recommend that attendees have the following skills before attending the advanced classes.
- A good understanding of inventory including invoice item types and how they affect financial reports
- You should be comfortable explaining what the Chart of Accounts is including account types and how they affect an income statement and balance sheet
- You should be comfortable explaining debits and credits and how they are used to explain changes to financial reports
- Attendees should be comfortable with basic concepts related to work orders, schedule board, timesheets, invoices, and related systems in Total Office Manager
- It is important to understand the basics of handling work orders and invoices in our mobile app
The ideal attendees are managers and those designated as the Total Office Manager Admins. The TOM Admin is the person(s) who is tasked with learning the most about Aptora software and providing support and training for your company. This workshop is not ideal for dispatchers or service technicians.
What To Expect
- Hands on lessons by a software expert with 25+ years of contracting and bookkeeping experience
- Additional trainers will be on hand to provide instant answers to individual questions
- Specific questions and problems will be addressed on a one-on-one basis
- We will cover advanced features and reporting
- Inventory Accounting, Adjustments, and Review
- Understanding the Perpetual Inventory System
- Mobile Schedule Board
- Accessing remote files and creating remote documents
- Save time and increase efficiency with filters and advanced search
- Create Smart Lists to manage workloads
- Performance Dashboards
- The essential bookkeeping functions required to use this system
- Setup and usage for technicians and office staff
Aptora University Info Request
Event is limited to 30 students and are available on a first come first serve basis.
“Excellent opportunity to cram a huge amount of knowledge into your head. Still working through my notes many weeks later. If you are on the fence on going to Aptora U… Go!”
– Tommy Thompson, Crawford Services
“The training was more than I expected. The amount of information was massive. This is really what we needed to fully utilize the program.”
– Chris Avirett, Elite Comfort
“The small classroom size was really good because we’re kind of feeding off of each other. It’s been very helpful and it’ll be really good when I get back to show the other office personnel what I’ve learned. ”
– Shawna Cooley, Fenix Heating & Cooling
“You have to have to have processes in place, and coming to the class and learning what that process is and knowing how it was designed is going to be extremely beneficial.”
– Kim Simmons, Gene’s Refrigeration and Heat
“To me, the best was finding out what they were thinking as they created the software and why there are all these other little gateways that were put in because of other companies wanting to do certain things. But to have the understanding of what the original intent was and how to make those gateways work with that original intent has been very helpful.”
-Aurel Cournoyer – Taylor Heating & AC
“When we get back we’ll be able to implement a couple of pieces that we learned over the last three days that we weren’t using at all.”
– Chris Tomeno, Taylor Heating & AC
“Today we are on our way home from Aptora University and have been reflecting on our investment in the training. Was it worth it, totally! We are going back energized and excited about implementing what we have learned. If there was one thing I could tell a new user or upset user it’s this, none of us run our business’ the same so why would we want software that only gives us one way to do it. As business owners, we are constantly trying to “think outside of the box” and thankfully TOM does too. This allows us to use it the way it works best for our business. My suggestion is to get familiar with the software and then invest in training. BTW thank you to Arika and Bryant for all of the extra time you spent with so many of us to help us with our individual questions.”
– Jon Sells, Jon’s Plumbing & Heating
“Thank you so much for offering the training class (Aptora University) this week. I enjoyed the class and all who participated. The presentation, Q&A and interactions were extremely insightful. I appreciated being able to interact with the staff and others who use the software as well. The training course has really helped me to take what I know to a new level in using the software. I highly recommend others who are using it to participate whenever they have the opportunity. We, at Air Conditioning & Heating, Inc., have been using TOM for 5 years and Aptora Mobile for over a year. We are extremely pleased with what it has to offer and the ability to grow with us. The support has also been amazing. Anytime I have questions, they are quickly answered. I don’t just feel like a client, I feel like a friend.”
– Christine Bryan
“We have been TOM users for 7 years now, migrating multiple companies in multiple different software systems. This week I attended an Aptora University class with three days of in-depth training on a fully functioning database. I was amazed at how much the software can do, and how much more we can utilize it to improve workflow, job costing, reporting, payroll, invoicing, accounts payable and purchasing. James, Arika, and Bryant went above and beyond just training though, we were able to discuss best practices and get feedback from other users on how they use different features. With the ability to remote into our database we were able to diagnose issues and solve issues with our particular way of working in our different companies. Not only would I recommend this software, but I would also highly recommend attending the Aptora University class to the point that I plan on attending again after I have time to implement some of what I learned. Thanks again, James!”
– Luke Hood