Aptora University is excited to announce our new Flat Rate Pricing Super Webinar.
This is the most requested webinar we have ever created. It offers a great opportunity to provide your technicians and inside staff with very specialized training from top experts.
The Ultimate Flat Rate Pricing Webinar for Technicians and Office Staff
December 7, 2022
The Investment is Just $199 for Your Entire Company
Take Advantage of our Early-Bird Pricing
Your Investment is $299.Early Bird Signup is Just $199.
Here is What We Will Cover
Morning Session: 7:30 AM to 9:30 AM Pacific (for the techs)
How to quickly add tasks and items and present flat rate service options. We will be using the Aptora Mobile II app.
- Taking a work order from start all the way through invoicing and accepting payments.
- Searching tips and tricks that make finding any item fast and easy.
- How to quickly build out options for your customers.
- We will show some of the new features we are adding to make the app easier to use. These changes are 100% from user suggestions.
The ideal attendees are technicians and managers and anyone else that uses the app or does training on the app. We recommend that attendees already have some basic knowledge of the mobile software, but that is not an absolute requirement.
Afternoon Session: 1:00 PM to 3:00 PM Pacific (for the admin and office)
We will go over the flat rate concept, software setup, price updates, bookkeeping considerations, and reporting. We will also go over some basic inventory management principles. We will be using Total Office Manager.
- How to set up and manage a flat rate pricing system.
- Selecting the best invoice item types to use and the pros and cons of each.
- Important bookkeeping and accounting considerations and their impact on financial reporting.
- Handling backend recordkeeping the easy way.
- Service parts management, from stocking and usage to easy replenishment.
- The absolute best way to make sure your price books are always current and up to date.
Anyone in the office that is involved in entering invoices that include flat rate tasks. Employees that are involved in setting up or maintaining the flat rate pricing system and managers of technicians or others that use your flat rate pricing systems or books. This session is not for the technicians. Of course, they are welcome to attend.
We recommend that attendees already have some basic knowledge of Total Office Manager, but that is not an absolute requirement.
Download the Video
The entire event will be recorded. Paid participants will be able to download the video within two business days of the event.
Free Inventory and Warehouse Management Book Offer
You will receive the book The Essential Guide to Inventory and Warehouse Management by James R. Leichter. It was written exclusively for the field service industry and Aptora software users.
This book deals with the basics of warehouse management, inventory setup, management, and replenishment. It is a hands-on guide for setting up an effective inventory stocking, tracking, and replenishments program in any field service contracting business.
A $200.00 value. It’s yours free when you attend the webinar.
Want More Information? Please let us know below.
This event is limited to 100 companies.