AIA® Payment Applications
Total Office Manager’s integrated AIA® Billing capabilities simplifies the AIA® processes, reduces errors, and saves money by avoiding 3rd party software fees.
AIA Billing Software
Create Payment Applications
Automatically create Summary of Work and Continuation Sheets off an invoice. Save time and increase accuracy because there is no double entry.
AIA® Form Support
Print to G702 and G703 Forms. Save money because you don’t need additional software.
- Friendly Easy To Use Interface
- Generous Field Lengths and Room for Notes
- AIA® Billing Option
- Sell From Multi-Locations Including Trucks
- Create Flat Rate Pricing Books
- Import Vendor Items and Pricing
- Highly Detailed Sales History
- Automated Sales Commissions
- Attach Documents to Jobs
- Unlimited Notes Per Job or Client
- Preferred Vendor Tracking
- Best Price Tracking
- “On File” Credit Card Storage
- Heavy Duty Credit Card Security
- Strong Credit Card Number Encryption
- Credit Card Number Validity Checking
- Multiple Default Payment Methods
- Batch Check ACH Processing
- Batch Credit Card Processing
- Canadian Payment Options Available
- Supports Progress Billing
- Handles Down Payments and Retainage
- Multiple Sales Tax Rates and Authorities
- Line-By-Line Item Sales Tax Methods
- Group Sales Tax Items Together
- Handles Sales on Consignment (floor plan)
- Built-in Sales Opportunity Manager
- Built-in Customer Relationship Manager
- Create Credit Memos and Refunds
- Automatic Invoice Payment Application
No Double Entry
By avoiding the use of a separate AIA® system, you will save time and money, as well as increase accuracy with our built-in AIA® Billing system.
Point of Sale Light System
We include a light weight POS system designed for companies that have a relatively low volume of walk-in sales.
- Extensive Lookup and Search Capability
- Popup Notes by Client or Job
- Past Due and Over Credit Limit Alerts
- Password Protected Credit Hold
- Print Warehouse Pick Tickets
- Automatic Purchase Order Creation
- Email Estimates as a PDF Attachment*
- Create and Reuse Estimate Templates
- Unlimited Markup Methods
- Unlimited Markup Tables
- Track Estimated and Actual Gross Profit
- Preference to Sell Out of Stock Items
- Assess Finance Charges
- Print Statements and Past Due Notices
- Statement Report Designer
- Invoice/Sales/Proposal Report Designer
- Exclude Friends and Family from Notices
- Rock Solid Security and Auditing
- Optional Mobile Management
- Dozens of Sales and A/R Reports
- Training Videos and Manuals
- Comprehensive Context Sensitive Help
*Required MS Outlook, Express, or Mail, an email account, and an internet connection.
Live Demonstrations Performed by Professionals
The best way to learn about Total Office Manager’s comprehensive sales and A/R system is to attend one of our live no sales BS product demonstrations. Please contact us for more information at 913-492-9930.
Specifications subject to change without notice.
Work in Progress (WIP) or Construction in Progress (CIP)
Revenue and costs are not to be recognized on financial statements as income and expense until the job is complete, or in some cases as certain milestones are completed for the job. This gives managers a more accurate assessment of financial performance.
Percentage of Completion
Invoice clients based on percentages of completion and milestones. Get paid faster and improve cash flow.
Easy Retainage Management
Track which clients owe your company retainage (or hold-backs) and automatically invoice them at the correct time. Keep money flowing into your business.
Receive and Track Down Payments
Easily receive a down payment for jobs (even in the field) and apply that to the balance when complete.
Create Unlimited Invoice Terms
Make it easy for clients to pay on time with custom terms and reduce the headache of applying payment discounts and late payment penalties.
Automatically Calculate Early Payment Discounts
The Receive Payment system automatically calculates customer payment discounts. Save time and reduce mathematical errors.
Credit Hold Management
Place clients on credit hold so you do not miss an opportunity to collect when they call for service or warranty work. You can optionally apply a secret password to anyone on credit hold.
Print Customized Statements
Get paid faster with 100% customizable statements. We offer many ways to quickly select only the people you want to sent statements to. We even have a “Friend” feature that prevents statements or finance charges from ever being applied.
Access Finance Charges
Easily access finance charges using numerous rules and calculation methods. If your client pays you but withholds the finance charge, you can painlessly reverse that charge on the fly.
We offer internet based training and on-site training. We have produced a set of videos and manuals that guide you through most processes.
Technical Support and Updates
We know that there is no substitution for being able to just pick up the telephone and talk to someone knowledgeable. That’s why Aptora is known for its outstanding technical support.
- All technical support is performed “in-house” by trained professionals. We provide our technicians with extensive ongoing training. If they do not have the answer, they can speak with someone in our company that does have the answer.
- We do not farm out software programming services or technical support to other countries.
- We have employees, not contractors working from home.
- Our support staff is highly qualified and made of technicians, programmers, and accountants.
No software is perfect and neither is Total Office Manager. The difference is that we will own up to our mistakes and fix them quickly without excuses. Aptora is very aggressive when it comes to enhancing and perfecting Total Office Manager. Updates are easily downloaded from the internet. We offer a variety of support packages to fit any need or budget.