Credit Card Processing and Management
Accept online payments and recurring payments easily and securely within Total Office Manager combined with the Authorize.net payment gateway. You may contact them at 847-655-2455, let them know you are using Aptora products, and would like to obtain an Authorize.net account. You may also visit their webpage. https://gotnpayments.com/products/credit-card-processing/
TransNational Payments guarantees to match or reduce costs through a leveraged group rate available only to Aptora customers.
A dedicated account manager, with proven payments expertise, will provide a complete payment audit at no cost, with no obligation.
- Friendly Easy To Use Interface
- Generous Field Lengths and Room for Notes
- AIA® Billing Option
- Sell From Multi-Locations Including Trucks
- Create Flat Rate Pricing Books
- Import Vendor Items and Pricing
- Highly Detailed Sales History
- Automated Sales Commissions
- Attach Documents to Jobs
- Unlimited Notes Per Job or Client
- Preferred Vendor Tracking
- Best Price Tracking
- “On File” Credit Card Storage
- Heavy Duty Credit Card Security
- Strong Credit Card Number Encryption
- Credit Card Number Validity Checking
- Multiple Default Payment Methods
- Batch Check ACH Processing
- Batch Credit Card Processing
- Canadian Payment Options Available
- Supports Progress Billing
- Handles Down Payments and Retainage
- Multiple Sales Tax Rates and Authorities
- Line-By-Line Item Sales Tax Methods
- Group Sales Tax Items Together
- Handles Sales on Consignment (floor plan)
- Built-in Sales Opportunity Manager
- Built-in Customer Relationship Manager
- Create Credit Memos and Refunds
- Automatic Invoice Payment Application
With Celero Payments (formally known as TransNational), you will have access to an array of fully integrated solutions.
- Extensive Lookup and Search Capability
- Popup Notes by Client or Job
- Past Due and Over Credit Limit Alerts
- Password Protected Credit Hold
- Print Warehouse Pick Tickets
- Automatic Purchase Order Creation
- Email Estimates as a PDF Attachment*
- Create and Reuse Estimate Templates
- Unlimited Markup Methods
- Unlimited Markup Tables
- Track Estimated and Actual Gross Profit
- Preference to Sell Out of Stock Items
- Assess Finance Charges
- Print Statements and Past Due Notices
- Statement Report Designer
- Invoice/Sales/Proposal Report Designer
- Exclude Friends and Family from Notices
- Rock Solid Security and Auditing
- Optional Mobile Management
- Dozens of Sales and A/R Reports
- Training Videos and Manuals
- Comprehensive Context Sensitive Help
*Required MS Outlook, Express, or Mail, an email account, and an internet connection.
Live Demonstrations by Professionals
The best way to learn about Total Office Manager’s comprehensive sales and A/R system is to attend one of our live demonstrations. There is never any high pressure sales tactics and they are always free. We will do as many as you need. Please contact us for more information at 913-492-9930.
Specifications subject to change without notice.
Accessing Finance Charges
It’s easy to create a list of people to assess finance charges too. There are many different options on calculation methods.
You can easily exclude VIPs such as friends and family from receiving a statement, past due notice, or being accessed finance charges.
Total Office Manager’s vast array of reports allows you to see extensive details regarding who owes you and when the money is due.
Multiple Payment Methods
You can add a primary and secondary default payment method. Strong encryption is used to protect credit cards and security codes are not stored. Batch credit card and ACH processing is available.
Estimates, invoices, sales, and statements can be created using any of our dozen or more templates. You can also modify a template or create a report from scratch using our powerful, yet easy to use, report designer.
Highly Detailed History
Total Office Manager has the ability to show you a single vendor’s history in one easy-to-use location. View your pending purchases, previous purchases, bills paid, bills due, checks written, and items received. You can right click on an item to view a complete history of that item including a list of every purchase and every sale.
We include lots of reports so that you can see exactly what’s going on with each item. Most reports can be customized or tailored to one degree or another. There are dozens of ways to search for items and item activity.
Point of Sale (POS)
By combining all of the power of Total Office Manager with a cash register, POS Light will allow contractors and service companies to better manage their over-the-counter sales in a retail store environment. Users will be able to use an inexpensive computer or even repurpose one of their older computers. POS Light includes a USB cash drawer, USB credit card swipe, bar code scanner, cables, power adapter, and a special software update.
We offer internet based training and on-site training. We have produced a set of videos and manuals that guide you through most processes.
Technical Support and Updates
We know that there is no substitution for being able to just pick up the telephone and talk to someone knowledgeable. That’s why Aptora is known for its outstanding technical support.
- All technical support is performed “in-house” by trained professionals. We provide our technicians with extensive ongoing training. If they do not have the answer, they can speak with someone in our company that does have the answer.
- We do not farm out software programming services or technical support to other countries.
- We have employees, not contractors working from home.
- Our support staff is highly qualified and made of technicians, programmers, and accountants.
No software is perfect and neither is Total Office Manager. The difference is that we will own up to our mistakes and fix them quickly without excuses. Aptora is very aggressive when it comes to enhancing and perfecting Total Office Manager. Updates are easily downloaded from the internet. We offer a variety of support packages to fit any need or budget.