EnerBankUSA offers bank financing for home remodeling projects. Aptora Mobile II has an interface with its system for both their mobile app and their website.
EnerBank USA is a wholly-owned subsidiary of CMS Energy Corp. (NYSE: CMS). EnerBank USA is a registered trademark of CMS Capital Corp. Aptora is not legally affiliated with EnerBank USA.
- Be sure you already have an account with EnerBank. You will also need to have their app installed and set up on your mobile device.
- You will first need to create loan templates on the Enerbank Application website. For Total Office Manager, we need the Program Phone Number, Contractor ID, Loan Code, and Description.
Total Office Manager Setup
- In Total Office Manager, go to the gateway list. From the main menu, click Customer | Electronic Transaction | Gateway List
- Select ‘Add New’ and choose ‘Financing – EnerBankUSA’ as the Gateway Type. Enter your Enerbank Loan Template info in the corresponding fields, using the description for the name field in Total Office Manager.
- You can set up as many loan types as you want, using the information from the Templates that you created in the EnerBank App. When finished, your Gateway List in Total Office Manager may look something like this.
- You’re now set up to use the EnerBank financing feature on Estimates in Aptora Mobile. In Mobile, open an Estimate, click the hamburger menu in the top right and choose the EnerBankUSA Financing Option.
- You will see a list of the Loan Types that you set up in Total Office Manager. Click the desired option to continue.
- If you are using an app, you will be taken to the EnerBank app. If you are using a browser, you will then be taken to the EnerBank website. You should notice the Loan Type information is filled in for you.
- Follow the prompts on the EnerBank website or app. Once completed, take note of the status, amount, and reference number for the loan. If you are using the Aptora Mobile II app, then this information is automatically added to the Estimate’s details section upon closing the EnerBank application.