The Job Types List is used to manage the different kinds of jobs your company may perform. They show up in the Job Types field on the Job Info tab of the New Customer form or the Edit Customer:Job form. When setting up a new job, choose a Job Type from this drop-down list.
From the main menu, click Company | Lists | Job Type List
Field & Button Definitions
- Job Type List – The Job Type List menu is one way of accessing available commands. This menu is identical to the right-click menu which is fully described below.
Perhaps the easiest way to use this list is through its right-click menu.
- To create a new job type, right click anywhere in the list and choose New Job Type from the pop-up menu. Read more about this here.
- To edit a job type, right-click on it and choose Edit Job Type from the pop-up menu.
- To delete a job type, right-click on it and choose Delete Job Type from the pop-up menu.
- To inactivate a job type, right-click on it and choose Make Job Type Inactive from the pop-up menu.
- To export whatever information is currently displayed in the list, right-click anywhere in the list and choose Export List from the pop-up menu.