This help topic explains how to use the batch printing of credit memos feature in Total Office Manager.
This form allows you to print multiple credit memos at one time.
Each time you write a check, create an invoice, or create certain other forms in Total Office Manager, you have the option to check the To be Printed option. This marks the record as something you wish to print later. This allows you to print invoices, checks, or what ever, at a later time.
- From the main menu, click File | Printing | Print Forms | Credit Memos.
|A/R Account –||This is a filter. This is the accounts receivable account (from your chart of accounts) that is used to display any credit memos marked for printing.|
|Date –||The date of the credit memo.|
|Customer –||The customer who the credit memo was created for.|
|Amount –||The total amount of credit memo.|
|Select All –||Selects each and every record in the list.|
|Select None –||Deselects all records in the list that may have been marked.|
|OK –||Produces the credit memos and sends them to your printer.|
|Cancel –||Closes the form without producing any credit memos.|
- Open the Print Credit Memos form as directed above.
- Select an Account Receivable account to view the corresponding credit memos.
- Mark which credit memos you wish to print.
- Click OK to commit your changes and send the checks to your printer.
- You wish to consider having a good laser printer for every day reports. An inexpensive ink jet type printer can be handy for printing checks. Leave this printer loaded with check stock and dedicate it for check printing only. You may also have another printer pre-loaded with special paper (like forms or letter head) for printing invoices or statements.