The Open Invoices Report lists unpaid invoices for a specific date, grouped by customer. For convenience during collection efforts, the customer telephone number is displayed along with their unpaid invoices. The report can be filtered on a particular customer, foreman, or combination of the two.
From the main menu, click Reports | Sales | Open Invoices, or use the Report Navigator.
Report Option Definitions
- As Of – Choose a date for which to run the report.
- Type – Choose between Basic and Detailed report styles. The detailed report simply adds customer address information to the report.
The following general filters are available in this report.
- Customer:Job – To filter the report by a particular customer or job, select one from this drop-down list.
- Foreman – To filter the report by a particular foreman, select one from this drop-down list.
- Cancel – The Cancel button closes the window.
- Preview – The Preview button will show an on-screen display of the report, from which a hard-copy can be printed. The preview screen is also capable exporting the report in a PDF format for email use. A text search function in the preview screen can be used to locate a particular string of text.
- Close Window on Preview – Ticking this checkbox will have the options window automatically close when the Preview button is clicked.
Below is an example report (which may have been cropped and shrunk to conserve space).