This report shows transactions that you made to a specific item or group of items in payroll.
From the main menu, click Reports | Payroll | Payroll Item Detailed Summary, or use the Report Navigator.
- Date Filter – Tick this checkbox to enable date-driven filtering.
- Date Range – Select from a variety of common date ranges from which to filter.
- From _____ To _____ – Setup a custom date range filter by entering the beginning date in the “From” field, and the ending date in the “To” field.
- Employee – Used to filter the report by a particular employee.
- Payroll Item/Item Type – In this grid, tick each item to be included in the report. To include every item tick the <All> checkbox only.
Additional Report Options
- Show paycheck reductions only. Skip adjustments, liability payments, etc. – Tick this checkbox to have the report display paycheck reductions, but not adjustments or liability payments or similar items..
- Show Liability Checks only – Tick this checkbox to have the report display liability checks only.