Accounting Software Support Technician
We are looking for someone who has great attention to detail and an above average attendance record. If you are looking for a family-like team environment where you can apply your bookkeeping and accounting knowledge please read on!
About the Position
We create, sell, and support specialized accounting software for the service and construction industry. We make a very specific “QuickBooks®” type of software.
You should have considerable accounting software experience and knowledge. You need to be an accomplished bookkeeper. Experience working in an accounting software support center is a bonus. We will provide you with extensive fully paid training so that you can do the job effectively
* Become an expert on our software with a solid understanding of common bookkeeping practices.
* Provide in-house support to new and existing employees.
* Provide support to new and existing software customers.
* Master new features as they are added to our software.
* Perform software testing and report bugs.
* Review and update our training materials.
* Three years’ experience in bookkeeping, preferably using computerized software like QuickBooks, Peachtree, Mas90 or similar programs
* If you have a degree related to accounting, business, economics, or finance; bookkeeping experience may not be required
* Strong interpersonal skills and organizational skills.
* Excellent written and verbal communication needed.
* You should describe yourself as technically savvy. This job requires you to learn complicated accounting software and provide support to others who use it.
* Excellent attendance records with previous employers.
The ideal applicant should also possess the following personality traits:
– Hard working and self-motivated
– Smart and willing to keep learning
– Enjoy working with others in a team atmosphere
– A sense of humor wouldn’t hurt anything
Are you sick of ads that don’t give you an idea on the pay? Well, we are open about this and everything else.
* Your salary will depend on your level of college education, certifications, and past experiences. You will be paid a salary plus quarterly commissions and annual raises. We will be very fair and open during the interview process.
* We are a growing company and there will be promotional opportunities for those who have the desire and ability.
* Great benefit package. Benefits include health insurance, life insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401K, paid personal days, one to three weeks of vacation, holidays, paid birthday, wellness plan, veterans day off with pay (if you are a veteran) and a fantastic work atmosphere.
About Aptora Corporation
Aptora is a stable twenty-year-old software company. Aptora was voted one of the top places to work in Kansas City by the Small Business Journal. We are a great company to work for. We value our employees and consider them to be our greatest asset. We don’t hire people knowing we just plan to use them up and lay them off. We are not a work-for-hire.
Aptora develops, markets, packages and sells accounting and business management software to service and contracting companies in the United States, Canada and Australia. We have won numerous awards for product design. We sell everything we make. Please check out our website at www.aptora.com to learn more.
Phone: No Calls Please. Email us. Immediate interviews.
This position is on-site in Lenexa, KS. Sorry, but we are not accepting remote or C2C and cannot sponsor work visas. You must be currently authorized to work in the U.S. on a full-time basis. Please note, we conduct background checks on all employees. Aptora is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability.
Job Type: Full-time
To help keep our employees safe we practice social distancing, have shields in place, wear masks in community areas, implemented extra cleanings, and have a fully thought out COVID-19 plan.