The A/P Aging Detail Report shows the amount of money owed to vendors along with the time in which the amount has been owed (age of the bill).
From the main menu, click Reports | Company | Purchasing | A/P Aging, or use the Report Navigator.
The following options are available in the A/P Aging Detail Report.
- As Of – Select a report date. Either by using the included calendar or manually entering a preferred date.
- Filter by Vendor – To filter the report by a specific vendor, choose one from this drop-down list.
- Include Aging Memos – Ticking this checkbox enables the report to display aging memorandums.
- Filter by Department – To filter the report by a specific department, choose one from this drop-down list.
- Include Sub-Departments – Ticking this checkbox will have the ability to narrow the selection within a particular department.
- Cancel – The Cancel button closes the window.
- Preview – The Preview button will show an on-screen display of the report, from which a hard-copy can be printed. The preview screen is also capable exporting the report in a PDF format for email use. A text search function in the preview screen can be used to locate a particular string of text.
- Close Window on Preview – Ticking this checkbox will have the options window automatically close when the Preview button is clicked.
**This report is Drill Down Capable. This meaning that by double clicking on a specific Vendor takes you to the specific transaction in Total Office Manager.**
The summary of your Accounts Payable can also be viewed in more detail by accessing the A/P Aging Summary Report. To view aging over a period of time, please refer to the A/P Aging Summary Report below.