The Contact Log (Customer) report displays log entries in report form from customer contact logs.
From the main menu, click Reports | Contacts & Jobs | Contact Log (Customer), or use the Report Navigator.
Date Filter Area
The following date filtering is available in this report.
- Date Range – Choose from a pre-defined range of time-frames from the “Date Range” drop-down list, or enter a custom range using the “From” and “To” fields.
The following general filters are available in this report.
- Customer – To filter the report by a particular customer, select one from this drop-down list.
- Topic – To filter the report by a particular topic, select one from this drop-down list.
- User – To filter the report by a particular user, select one from this drop-down list.
- Include Details – When ticked, displays all available contact log data. When un-ticked, a summary version of the report is produced.
- Cancel – The Cancel button closes the window.
- Preview – The Preview button will show an on-screen display of the report, from which a hard-copy can be printed. The preview screen is also capable exporting the report in a PDF format for email use. A text search function in the preview screen can be used to locate a particular string of text.
- Close Window on Preview – Ticking this checkbox will have the options window automatically close when the Preview button is clicked.
Below is an example report (which may have been cropped and shrunk to conserve space).