Invoices/Sales/Credits/Estimates List Report
The Invoice/Sales/Credits/Estimates List Report displays those sales related transactions. The report can be configured, filtered, and sorted in many useful ways.
Report Options Form Access
From the main menu, click Reports > Sales > Invoices/Sales/Credits/Estimates List, or use the Report Navigator (see related topics).
Date Filter Area
The following date filtering is available in this report.
- Date Range – Choose from a pre-defined range of time-frames from the “Date Range” drop-down list, or enter a custom range using the “From” and “To” fields.
Report Filter Area
The following general filters are available in this report.
- Filter by Customer – To filter this report by a particular customer, select one from this drop-down list. Tick the “Include Children” checkbox to include customer sub-accounts in the report.
- Filter by Customer Type – To filter this report by a particular classification of customer (Residential type, or Commercial type, for example), select a customer type from this drop-down list. Tick the “Include Children” checkbox to include customer sub-accounts in the report.
- Filter by Foreman – To filter this report by a particular foreman, select one from this drop-down list.
- Filter by Sales Rep – To filter this report by a particular sales representative, select one from this drop-down list.
- Filter by Job Status – To filter this report by a particular estimate job status, select one from this drop-down list. This filter control only applies to estimates.
Report Sorting Options
The report can be sorted using up to two of the available methods, having each method sort in either ascending (ASC) or descending (DESC) order. The report is initially sorted by the first method selected. Within each previously selected method, results are sorted by subsequently chosen methods.
Additional Report Options
The following additional options are available for this report.
- Include Voided Bills – Includes voided bills in the report.
- Include Paid Bills – Includes paid bills in the report.
- Include Summary – Includes a summary area at the end of the report, which lists each vendor, the amount owed to each vendor, and the overall total owed in a condensed format.
- Include these types – Tick the checkbox for each transaction type to display in the report. At least one checkbox must be ticked.
- Show Details – When this checkbox is ticked, details such as terms, department, service agreement, due date, and more are displayed.
- Show Items – When this checkbox is ticked, invoice items for each transaction are displayed.
- Cancel – The Cancel button closes the window.
- Preview – The Preview button will show an on-screen display of the report, from which a hard-copy can be printed. The preview screen is also capable exporting the report in a PDF format for email use. A text search function in the preview screen can be used to locate a particular string of text.
- Close Window on Preview – Ticking this checkbox will have the options window automatically close when the Preview button is clicked.