The Credit Card Charges/Credits Report displays credit card transactions using a variety of filtering and display options.
From the main menu, click Reports | Accounting | Banking | Credit Card Charges/Credits, or use the Report Navigator.
The following general filters are available in this report.
- Credit Card – To filter the report by a particular credit card, select one from this drop-down list.
- Vendor – To filter the report by a particular vendor, select one from this drop-down list.
Date Filter Area
The following date filtering is available in this report.
- Date Range – Choose from a pre-defined range of time-frames from the “Date Range” drop-down list, or enter a custom range using the “From” and “To” fields.
Additional Report Options
The following self-explanatory additional report options are available. Simply tick the checkbox for each component to include in the report.
- Include Cleared Transactions
- Include Uncleared Transactions
- Include Voided Transactions
- Include Transaction Details
- Include Credit Card Charges
- Include Credit Card Credits
- Cancel – The Cancel button closes the window.
- Preview – The Preview button will show an on-screen display of the report, from which a hard-copy can be printed. The preview screen is also capable exporting the report in a PDF format for email use. A text search function in the preview screen can be used to locate a particular string of text.
- Close Window on Preview – Ticking this checkbox will have the options window automatically close when the Preview button is clicked.
Below is an example report (which may have been cropped and shrunk to conserve space).