The Employee Schedule Report displays work orders and appointments for employees. The report is capable of being filtered and sorted in a variety of useful ways.
From the main menu, click Reports | Scheduling | Employee Schedule, or use the Report Navigator.
- Employee – The report may include one or more employees at the same time. Tick the checkbox for each employee to include in the report, or tick the “All” checkbox to include everyone.
- Work Orders and Appointments – The report can be set to include only work orders, only appointments, or both. Use this drop-down list to select the desired setting.
- Date Range – Choose from a predefined range of time-frames from the “Date Range” drop-down list, or enter a custom range using the “From” and “To” fields.
Additional Report Options
- Include Canceled Work Orders – When this checkbox is ticked, canceled work orders will be included on the report.
The report may be formatted in two general ways.
- Detailed – When this radio button is selected, the report is produced in a comprehensive format. When using the detailed format, the option of having customer equipment displayed in the report is available by ticking the “Include Customer Equipment” checkbox.
- Summary – When this radio button is selected, the report is produced in a condensed format. When using the summary format, the option of having directions displayed in the report is available by ticking the “Include Directions” checkbox.
The following additional options are available for this report.
- Page Break on Items – When this checkbox is ticked, each work order and each appointment is printed on its own page.
- Cancel – The Cancel button closes the window.
- Preview – The Preview button will show an on-screen display of the report, from which a hard-copy can be printed. The preview screen is also capable exporting the report in a PDF format for email use. A text search function in the preview screen can be used to locate a particular string of text.
- Close Window on Preview – Ticking this checkbox will have the options window automatically close when the Preview button is clicked.
Below is an example report (which may have been cropped and shrunk to conserve space).